mercredi 11 septembre 2013

De retour avec des freebies!

Hein!  Non mais... I'm on fire!

Bon d'accord ce n'est pas vrai, c'était un fichier qui était déjà créé!




J'espère qu'il vous plaira!

Bisous


4 commentaires:

MaxineD a dit…

Wonderful tickets thanks Kim. It is so good to be able to 'visit' you blog again.
Blessings
Maxine

Mich56 a dit…

Comment faut-il faire? Je ne trouve pas l'endroit pour m'inscrire à ta newsletter.

Mich56 a dit…

Comment faut-il faire? Je ne trouve pas l'endroit pour m'inscrire à ta newsletter.

Anja Pütz a dit…

Hello from Germany

Unfortunately, I can not speak French , so I try all in English .

I have a question about your free designs / SVG files.

If I understood correctly, then your files are all free . However, I find nothing to the license , as we may use your files?

In Germany the whole is always very difficult when you can not see any proper license . Unfortunately, this can cause trouble with the law fairly quickly with us .

That's why I wanted to ask , how exactly is the license for your files? If we use your data private , we can show it in public Facebook group?

I hope my English is understood .

Anja Pütz