mercredi 30 septembre 2009

30 septembre

Dernière journée pour participer au concours...

Je fait mon agace ce matin et vous annonce qu'il y aura plus de 3000 designs!

On ne participe pas sur ce message mais sur celui d'avant!

Tirage demain!

Bonne chance à tous et toutes!

Last day to participate at the contest!

I'll tease you this morning and tell you there'll be more than 3000 designs on the dvd!

Leave a message on the message for the contest!

I'll pick up the lucky girl tomorrow!

Hurry up!

Hugs and kisses!

6 commentaires:

patti a dit…

I would love to win the dvd I am new to cricut abd scal and only one cartridge . Pick me Please!!!!!

Rockin Robin Caldwell a dit…

I am commenting a 2nd time. I LOVE your files and am "drooling" at the thought of having 3,000 of them. This is even sweeter than the last time I left a comment as at that time, there were 1,000 of your lovely SVG files...now, it's triple that number. I hope I win. Love your stuff!!! Hisses, Rockin Robin

Scrapping Mom a dit…

This is totally amazing. I would love this . Your files are amazing. Thank you for the chance to win

Dee a dit…

I, too, am commenting for a 2nd time. I would LOVE to have 3,000 files. Like I said earlier I am participating in a Fund-raiser at the Church craft fair - money that goes to the food and baby pantry --- Please Please keep me in mind.
Thank you so much and thank you for the files you already have shared.

Julie Mantha a dit…

ayoye !!!!! 3000 !!! je capote !!!

Margot a dit…

Wow! 3,000? Seriously?? How cool!! Would love to win your DVD! I just love your files! Thanks for having such an awesome giveaway!